The Kewda flower, a favourite of Lord Ganesha, is part of the Naivedya (Offering) made to the Vignharta. Twenty-one blades of Kewda are offered along with fruits and sweets. Said to awaken the soul and emancipate it to a stage of spiritual awakening, this flower is commonly sighted at all Ganesh pujas. Bringing to you this mesmerizing fragrance combined with the pavitra waters of Rishikesh Ganga, is AnuVed's Kewda soap. Due to its ability to capture one's attention and draw one deeper into its mysterious ethereal essence, Kewda oil is known to rejuvenate one's thinking process. A bath with Anuved kewda, makes one more receptive to the puja's learnings and rituals.
- It does not contain animal fat
- It does not contain alcohol
- It is enriched with Gangajal
- As per policy, it is not tested on animals
- The bars are made from pure and natural ingredients, with each bar having one chief ingredient that has a very strong religious attribute connected to it.